CEH stands for Certified Ethical Hacker, and it is arguably the best known of all the available EC-Council certifications. It was designed to indicate that the holder understands how to look for weaknesses and vulnerabilities in computer systems and is proficient with the tools used by a malicious hacker.
The Certified Ethical Hacker term was initially used to describe someone who possessed the skills necessary to be a hacker but whose moral code constrains them to stay within the bounds of legal activity. Over the years, the term ethical hacker has come to include all security professionals that provide offensive services, whether red team, pentester or freelance offensive consultant.
Certified Ethical Hacker CEH v11 will teach you the latest commercial-grade hacking tools, techniques, and methodologies used by hackers and information security professionals to lawfully hack an organization. Earning the CISSP proves you have what it takes to effectively design, implement and manage a best-in-class cybersecurity program. With a CISSP, you validate your expertise and become an (ISC)² member, unlocking a broad array of exclusive resources, educational tools, and peer-to-peer networking opportunities.
Learn advanced processes in this (CEH) Certified Ethical Hacking course. In this online ethical hacking certification training, you will master advanced network packet analysis and system penetration testing techniques to build your network security skill-set and prevent hackers.
Ninjaz Academy’s CEH certification training course provides you with the hands-on training required to master the techniques hackers use to penetrate network systems and fortify your system against them. This ethical hacking course is aligned with the latest CEH v11 by EC-Council and will adequately prepare you to increase your blue team skills.
- Flexible Schedule
- Tailor-Made Training
- 24 x 7 Expert Support
- Access to the Recorded Sessions
- Course material prepared by SMEs
- Get certified at an affordable price
- 40 Hours Instructor-led Online Training
- Get key resources from Ninjaz Academy
- Expert CEH Certified instructors across the globe
- Certified Ethical Hacker sample papers to prepare for your certification exam
The step-by-step process and tactics utilized by hackers to penetrate systems
Trojans, backdoors, and countermeasures to stop attacks
Powershell, Oracle databases, hacking SQL, Apache Web servers, and more
Network, mobile application security, and assess threats and vulnerabilities
Information assurance and managing information security
Advanced hacking concepts, smartphone hacking, writing virus codes, corporate espionage, and reverse engineering
IDS, firewalls, wireless hacking, and more
- There are no prerequisites to take up this ethical hacking certification training course
- Recommendations: Knowledge of networking and operating systems
- Penetration Tester
- IT Security Administrator
- Information security Analyst
- Mid-level Security Assurance Auditor
- System Security Administrator
- Network Security Engineer
- SOC Security Analyst
- Solution Architect
- Senior Security Consultant
- Security Compliance Analyst
- Vulnerability Assessment Analyst, and more