Do you come across the mywifiext.net not working issue every time you try to log in to your Netgear WiFi range extender? Well, that might be because of the following reasons:
- You haven’t typed the correct web address in the address bar of your browser.
- The internet browser that you are using is not running on its updated version.
- Technical glitches can also stop you from accessing the mywifiext page.
- The Ethernet connection between your extender and router is not stable.
- The signals of your Netgear extender are getting interrupted or blocked.
- The firmware of your device is not updated to the latest version.
- Antivirus software and VPN are installed on your WiFi-enabled device.
Regardless of the reason why you are stuck with the mywifiext.net not working issue, following the hacks mentioned below will surely help you resolve it.
Resolved: Mywifiext.net Not Working Issue
- Reboot Your Netgear Extender
Before you try any other troubleshooting hack, reboot your Netgear wireless range extender. Perhaps that is all that you need in order to get rid of the www.mywifiext.net not working issue.
Here is how you can reboot or restart your wireless range extender:
- Turn off your Netgear extender and unplug it from its wall socket.
- Wait for a couple of seconds.
- Plug your Netgear extender back into its wall socket and press the power button.
Check whether the mywifiext.net not working issue persists. If it does, take the help of the next troubleshooting hack.
- Verify the Ethernet Connection
If the Ethernet cable connecting your Netgear wireless range extender and your home router is damaged from anywhere, consider replacing it with a new one. If you are not comfortable opting for this option, connect your devices using a wireless source.
- Use the Correct Web Address
Check the web address that you have entered in the address bar of your internet browser. In case it isn’t matching the original web address of your Netgear range extender, consider correcting it. Make sure you cross-check the web address before pressing the Enter key.
- Update the Internet Browser
Another thing that you can do to troubleshoot the mywifiext.net not working issue is to update the internet browser you are currently using.
In order to update your internet browser, head over to its Settings menu, and click the Upgrade Browser button. Apart from this, ensure that your browser is free of cache, cookies, and browsing history.
- Disable Antivirus Software
We agree that antivirus software protects your WiFi-enabled device from potential threats. However, sometimes, it can also prevent you from accessing certain websites, including mywifiext net login. Thus, temporarily disable the antivirus software installed on your computer. Once done, try to log in to your Netgear wireless range extender.
- Reset Your Netgear Extender
Are you still going nuts because of the mywifiext.net not working issue? If you are nodding your head in yes, resetting your Netgear extender is your last resort.
Here is how you can restore your device to the factory default settings:
- Find the Reset button on your Netgear wireless range extender.
- Grab an oil pin.
- Use the oil pin to press the Reset button.
- Wait for a few seconds.
As soon as you are done resetting your Netgear extender, reconfigure it by accessing mywifiext local (if you are the owner of a MAC device).
With that, we have concluded our guide on how to troubleshoot the mywifiext.net not working issue. We hope that after walking through the troubleshooting hacks mentioned above, you will be able to resolve the issue you were facing.