If one is planning to sell or purchase a home then one should be considering the benefits as well as the drawbacks of taking help from a real estate agent. There are some people who always want to avoid working with realtors or real estate brokers because they have a belief that those will be expensive. Other people might refuse to higher them because they have other unpleasant experiences before.
Hire a competent agent
But it is necessary to take help of a competent agent when it comes to real estate in Dubai. This is because they (do come with a cost) but they are the professionals and they know the nooks and corners of a real estate quite well. They can not only perform better than the amateurs but can also help with the transaction process.
Benefits of hiring an agent
Agents are well versed in what to look for. Hence when one is searching a home or if they want to invest in a property, then they need to hire someone who can typically know what exactly the customer wants – like from the number of bedrooms to bathrooms, the size of the balconies and other amenities they wish for. They can present a list to their customers accordingly and one will be at ease to look at those houses.
- These agents understand the market. Absolutely no one else can know the real estate market better than the real estate brokers. This is one of the major reasons of employing the agent if one is a property investor. The top agents are knowledgeable about all the areas of the property market including how various factors like interest rates, mortgages and unemployment rate may impact it. They also have the in depth knowledge of both buyers and sellers markets on a street by street basis.
- Networking is a skill and real estate brokers excel at that. They are very much familiar with nearly everyone who is engaged in the home buying and selling process. There are many people who have a list of favourite suppliers with whom they have worked before and can trust them easily. This is another advantage of working with a real estate professional. The seller’s agent will always provide the customers with a list of home repair specialists, contractors, title companies, plumbers, landscapers and many others.
- The next advantage of employing a real estate agent is that, it is beneficial to both property sellers and purchasers. When selling a home, the owners must ensure that the property is in excellent condition. This helps to attract more buyers and as a result the property may sell sooner for a greater price. Buyers of course want to buy homes which are in good shape so that they do not have to spend more money on repairs after they have already paid for the house.
- Agents can help one to find the best deal. One needs to know a lot of things before they think of buying or selling a property. Like the price they have come up with is reasonable enough or not. Some people may also fall prey to the incorrect side and undervalue their properties. The best way to know for sure is to find the real estate comparable parameters which show the proper price. This can assist one to sell at the best possible price and also purchasing at the best price.
- Agents can also help with home staging. The purpose of home staging is to let the purchasers see themselves living in the property. This can assist one in finding a buyer faster and reducing the time in the market. The brokers are experts at staging properties for sale and making them appear great in order to attract the appropriate buyer.
- If one is still confused regarding whether they need a real estate agent to buy a home or not, then the huge advantage that one should remember is that, by hiring them one can get access to the off market listings. MLS listings and property search engines can show one a wide range of houses for sale in a certain location. However, there are some situations where the sellers might not want their sales to be very much advertised. In that case, they never put their houses on the market. Only agents are aware that those homeowners want to sell and are attempting to locate purchasers for it. So they can easily take potential visitors to the sellers. As they are well versed in the most effective marketing strategies, their radar never misses that these houses are up for sale and the owners are looking for buyers.
- One might think that real estate agents come with a cost. This is true, but this cost also means house selling and house buying along with house hunting becomes much easier. Not only that, one gets to see the houses which they desire to buy and the entire buying process is dealt with those agents which makes the entire process completely hassle free.
There are many professional real estate companies in Dubai who can be of big help in these cases. But one has to keep in mind that a real estate transaction is mostly complex and hence a time consuming procedure. If one takes help from a professional agent, then the process can go a bit smoothly here. When one is trying to sell a home or a property then the agent can conduct some open house showings so that one does not have to take that pressure. The seller’s agent can also cut down on those annoying phone calls which will not have any result and they allow only to focus on the real buyers. Again, if one is a buyer and wants to buy a house or a property, then they can guard one against unsolicited calls and the aggressive marketing methods from the sellers. Hence, the agents can make the work easier and one can get a house which they want.