A CRM system helps a business keep track of customers and transactions, analyze the productivity of the enterprise, manage personnel, and also control the company’s accounting. All these features are essential in order to increase conversions and provide a high-quality customer experience.
If you have an online store or any other business that requires interaction with customers, it’s time to understand the features of CRM software in Pakistan what it is, why you need it, and how to use it.
Advantages of CRM software in Pakistan
Sales managers need tools to be effective. One of them is a CRM system with all its advantages. There are several key criteria that you need to pay attention to when choosing and implementing such a tool.
The modern business environment is designed in such a way that companies have to fight for the same customers. These customers want fast service, a personal touch, and a seamless solution to their problems. Their demands are growing against the backdrop of reduced attention and weakening loyalty
If account managers and sales reps capture every customer interaction in a CRM system, then the business has a valuable database to work with. In this case, company employees can synchronize actions and get an idea of the interaction history of each client, current, and potential, in time. But there are still a few problems that CRM solves.
In this article, we will focus on the following questions:
- Why CRM is needed
- Benefits of implementing CRM systems
Why CRM is needed
- By investing in the implementation of CRM, the business gets more opportunities for the development of sales and marketing. Namely:
- Centralization of reports on marketing, sales, and customer retention in real-time, forecasting indicators taking into account the behavior of the buyer.
- Ability to integrate with other marketing automation systems, accounting, customer data, etc.
- Reduce manual data collection through automation.
- Identification of key triggers and a system for notifying staff of the need to interact with a specific client.
- Sale management and training.
- Track the effectiveness of marketing campaigns and improve them through segmentation and personalization with more accurate data.
- Use of CRM system in cross-selling, up-selling, and customer retention.
- Storing information about each client.
Benefits of implementing CRM systems
Conventionally, the benefits can be divided into two large blocks – those that are expressed in specific numbers, and the benefits associated with the convenience of work and a more relaxed functioning of the business.
These are the benefits of implementing CRM that can be measured in concrete numbers.
1. Increased time spent on customer service
To determine this advantage, look at the number of calls a sales manager makes per day or the number of hours spent in direct contact with existing customers.
2. Increase in the number of new potential customers
Most sales managers prefer to call existing customers with whom they have established a permanent relationship. But new potential customers determine the future growth of the business. Therefore, it is important to measure the number of newcomers compared to existing ones – for example, per week, month, or quarter.
3. Increased time for contact with clients and solving client issues
As a rule, there is not enough time for training sales specialists. Although it plays an important role – it helps to correctly respond to customer questions and problems.
To determine the benefit of implementing CRM, measure the number of hours per day that sales managers spend in contact with existing and potential customers. This indicator can be applied to sales representatives who take over customer questions.
4. Improving the efficiency of customer service
Customer service is what makes one company different from another. Try to determine how much time is spent on solving a customer’s problem and how many errors are allowed in service as a result of using incorrect information.
5. Timely informing existing and potential customers
To determine this benefit of implementing CRM, measure the number of days between the date the customer was contacted and the date the customer was sent the required information.
6. Increase in monthly revenue per sales manager
Try to measure how and by how much the revenue generated per month by one sales manager has increased. Then you will see how the presence of a CRM system has simplified the work of staff.
7. Increase overall business results
For example, you can set up a competition system between sales managers based on CRM. Record the percentage increase in revenue compared to the entire sales department per month.
8. Increasing company awareness
To determine this benefit, try measuring how many messages sales and marketing people send to potential customers.
9. Improve customer satisfaction
Use customer surveys and display ratings in locations accessible to staff.
10. Improving communications within the company
As staff costs increase, the need for effective communications increases. To understand how the presence of CRM affects the business, measure the cost of providing and receiving information between regional offices and the head office.
11. Reduce the time to close a deal
Determine the speed with which new requests from customers are brought to a specific result in the form of a sale.