What is Indian tourist visa?
An online sightseer visa for India is an electronic trip permit that allows citizens of eligible countries to travel to India. Tourist e-Visa for India was launched in October 2014 to grease the visa process and attract further foreign callers.
Holds Indian tourist visa or e-tourist visa holders to travel to India for tourism purposes. Some of the reasons for traveling to India with this type of visa are:
- Involved in tourism activism
- Visiting friends and family
- Join a yoga retreat
Requirement of tourist visa in India
The requirements of the India e-tourist visa online document for applying for e-tourist visa online are:
- Passports are valid for at least 6 months from the date of appearance in India, and two blank runners
- A photo of the passport biography page
- Photograph of a recent applicant, passport-style
- Credit or debit card to pay online visa fee in India
- Current email address for receiving authorized India Tourist e-Visa documents
- The above Indian Tourist Visa Document Checklist is required to apply for e-Visa in India.
Upon arrival at the India border entry point, a printed copy of the approved tourist e-visa must be presented.
How to get an e-tourist visa for India?
To apply for an e-tourist visa for India, travelers fill out an online form. The following basic information is required:
- Full name
- Date and place of birth
- Contact information
- Passport details
There is also a series of eligibility and security questions. To finalize the request, the sightseer visa figure is paid securely online via disbenefit or credit card.
Most e-tourist visa applications are approved within 2-5 working days. Travelers receive Indian visas via email.
Apply for Tourist Visa Online for India
Travelers to eligible countries can apply for Indian tourist visa online. India’s e-tourist visa can be obtained from home, no need to go to the embassy or consulate to complete the request.
Excursionists must meet all Indian visa conditions and give certain particular details similar as address, date of birth and passport details. Aspirants must precisely fill out the form and upload supporting documents electronically. Foreigners can apply for a tourist visa from 4 months to 4 working days before departure. Successful applicants receive an approved permit via email to print at home and submit to border officials.