Facebook is a brilliant application that you can use to chat with your friends and keep up to date with the recent happenings in your life. But, have you ever been in a dilemma and have accidentally deleted a Facebook post. If you have then, do not worry as you might be looking for some method that you can use to recover deleted Facebook posts.
In this guide, we are going to tell you some solutions that will help you to recover your deleted posts on Facebook in some very simple steps.
Methods to Recover Deleted Posts on Facebook
There are different methods that we are going to give you that will help you in knowing how to recover deleted posts from Facebook.
Method 1: Undelete Facebook Posts recover
There is a feature that you can use in your account to recover deleted Facebook posts if you have ever accidentally deleted them. Follow the steps that we are going to give here to do the same.
- 1. Open your Facebook account and then go to the notification section.
- 2. There, you will see the latest notification of a deleted post and then click on it to undelete the post.
- 3. This will bring your Facebook post back after you deleted Facebook posts.
Method 2: Recover posts via Facebook
If the above method that we have given you is not working for you then, don’t worry there are other methods that will tell you how to recover deleted posts on Facebook. You need to adhere to the steps given to get your Facebook posts after they have been deleted.
- 1. Open the Facebook application and then log into your account.
- 2. There, you need to open the Settings tab and then choose the option to ‘Download your Information’.
- 3. After that, deselect all the other options apart from the posts and then copy to create a new file.
- 4. You will get a notification when the file has been created and you can open it by clicking on the ‘Available copies’ option.
- 5. Now, you will be able to see all the posts and you can recover Facebook deleted posts.
Method 3: Recover Facebook posts from Facebook
This is another method that you can use to know how to find a deleted post on Facebook. Remember that you can use this option within 30 days of deleting the post.
- 1. Open the settings of your Facebook account.
- 2. After that, you have to open the Activity Log Option where you have to click on the ‘Trash’ section.
- 3. There you will see all the posts that you have deleted and you can recover any post that you want to recover by hitting the ‘Restore’ option.
Another Method to Delete Facebook Post to Recover it Again
To show a post however figure it very well may be valuable later, erase it. You can recuperate it some other time when you really want it.
- 1. To delete posts from your Facebook timetable, you really want to go to your profile page.
- 2. Then, at that point, click “manage posts.” Find the presents you need on erase and click “hide posts.”
- 3. You can rehash this cycle at whatever point you want these deleted posts.
This is how you can get your deleted Facebook posts again. You can also use the Onlinegeeks.net website to know more methods that will help you in recovering the posts that you have accidentally deleted. Hope the guide that we have given you has helped in restoring the deleted Facebook posts.
For more information visit here – https://onlinegeeks.net/how-to-recover-deleted-posts-on-facebook/