2022 begins with an attractive novelty for micro , small and medium-sized enterprises.
The Milan Monza Brianza Lodi Chamber of Commerce is ready to launch the “ Connected 2022 ” call: contributions to the SMEs for the development of digital strategies for global markets.
The facility consists of non-repayable contributions for investments of at least € 5 thousand, up to a maximum contribution that can be granted to each company of € 10 thousand.
In this article you will find all the answers you are looking for on this new call. Here they are:
- What does the call consist of?
- What is the announcement committed to specifically? What digital channels are you referring to?
- What are the requirements to participate in the call?
- What projects and figures are we talking about?
- How is the call structured?
- When and how to submit your request?
- Where can I find more information
What does the call consist of?
- Supporting SMEs who want to develop or consolidate their business abroad thanks to digital
- Valid for companies in the provinces of:
- Monza Brianza
- € 2 million available from the Chamber of Commerce
What is the announcement committed to specifically? What digital channels are you referring to?
The call is committed to all digital marketing activities aimed at expanding the business of companies.
- Digital strategy
- Content marketing
- Social media marketing
- Advertising (search engines, social media, marketplaces)
- Website care / development, maintenance, technical aspects
- Photo / video creation
- Site / content translations
- Live streaming activity
- Marketplace insertion and / or maintenance fees
What are the requirements to participate in the call?
- Be a micro, small or medium-sized enterprise
- Have registered office and / or local units registered and active in the Business Register in the territorial district of the Chamber of Commerce of Milan, Monza Brianza and Lodi
- Be up to date with the payment of the annual chamber dues
- Be the owner of at least one of the following digital channels: website, ecommerce site, social pages * (they must necessarily be the object on which the planned digital marketing activities will be carried out)
- Not to be among the beneficiaries of the 2021 call
- Not to be among the companies that, awarded the grant, have not successfully completed the reporting of the 2020 call
- Don’t be in a state of bankruptcy
What projects and figures are we talking about?
- The minimum value of a project is € 5,000
- The maximum grant that can be granted to each company is € 10,000
The non-repayable grant is paid with the following characteristics:
- 70% for Size A
- 65% for Size B and C
* Percentages referring to expenses net of VAT
* Measurements A, B and C are illustrated in the following paragraph
How is the call structured?
The call is divided into three different measures:
- MEASURE A (€ 400,000.00)
F or companies that have not benefited from grants under the Calls:
- Contributions to SMEs for the development of digital strategies for global markets Year 2019 and 2020
- CONTRIBUTIONS FOR DEVELOPING DIGITAL STRATEGIES FOR GLOBAL MARKETS – CONNECTIONS Year 2021
- Measure B (€ 400,000.00)
For companies that have participated in 2021 in one of the initiatives promoted by the Chamber of Commerce in collaboration with Promos Italia scrl as part of the ITZ 2021 Projects.
- Measure C (1,200,000.00 euros)
For all companies in possession of the general participation requirements set out in the announcement and excluded from the previous measures A and B.
When and how to submit your request?
Contribution requests can be submitted:
- from 9.00 on 20 January 2022 ;
- until all resources are used up / no later than 2.00 pm on 18 March 2022.
Contribution applications can only be submitted electronically.
Where can I find more information?
Here are some useful links to learn more about the Connessi 2022 call:
- Official webpage of the call
- Official pdf document of presentation of the announcement
Are you ready to digitize your company?
Get the ball rolling, digitize your company and take advantage of the new incentives.