Yes, of course! It is one of the best WiFi devices. No matter whether you have a big, small, or average house; Linksys Velop suits any and all environments. Linksys Velop is an interconnected series of nodes that ensures complete and uninterrupted WiFi signal coverage to all your connected devices. So, without thinking much straight away opt for a Linksys Velop.
There are many Velop models. You can choose among them as per your budget and use of the internet. Some of the best models are listed below:
- Best Overall: Linksys EA7500
- Best Speed: Linksys EA9500
- Best Security: Linksys WRT3200ACM
- Best for Streaming: Linksys EA8300
- Best Value: Linksys EA9300
- Best for Simplicity: Linksys EA6350
- Best Range: Linksys WHW0302 Velop
- Best Budget: Linksys E2500
- Best Splurge: Linksys MX10 Velop
After buying the Linksys Velop, you first have to decide where you have to place and install it.
Wait! Before performing Linksys Velop setup, there are a few things that you have to keep in mind. They are as follows:
- Make sure that the wall plug you are using is up and running.
- You must have an Ethernet cable handy. For the Linksys Velop setup process, you have to connect the nodes with each other. Wireless source will not work for the same.
- Linksys Velop login username and password to adjust and manage the router’s WiFi settings.
- Wireless PC, laptop, or desktop.
The list of the things doesn’t end here! As the article goes along, you will get to know the things that you must have while configuring the Velop. Will that be ok?
- Which place you have chosen for your Linksys Velop? Living room, bedroom, or storeroom? No matter which place you have chosen for the device, just make sure that it isn’t getting signal interference from your neighbouring WiFi networks.
- Once you are done placing it, turn on your Linksys Velop. Make sure that the Velop is plugged in properly. Damaged wall plug will not work because the power may get interrupted.
Note: If you are planning to configure your Velop while the power is on the inverter, then we would suggest to skip this step. The reason being, while working on the inverter, the power/ electricity may get ups and downs (fluctuation) that may damage your Linksys Velop and interrupt the configuration process.
- After plugging in your Velop, the power LED on it will start blinking. Wait for the LED on the Velop to become stable and after that turn on your desktop, laptop, or wireless PC.
- To prevent setup-related issues, we suggest – do not use your mobile hotspot. Apart from this, you have to ensure that the software of the device you are using isn’t outdated.
- Open a web browser. You can use any browser as per your choice but not outdated. The reason being you are going to use the Velop’s default IP address to access the Linksys router login page. And, the IP will not work on an outdated web browser. Besides, ensure that you are not making any typing errors in the IP address of your Linksys Velop and not entering the IP address in the search bar.
You are all done!
Upon hitting the Enter key you will be redirected to the Linksys WiFi login page. Provide the Velop’s login details on the displayed page and click on Log In.
Note: You may get other options as well apart from Log In. So, choose the option as per the device you are using and proceed further.
- As soon as you are redirected to the Linksys WiFi setup page, choose the Linksys model you have. Once you are done, just follow a couple of on-screen responses and configure your device with great ease.
- Once the Linksys Velop setup process gets completed, unplug it and move to the location of your choice. If you want to keep it in the same place where you have configured it that will work too.
Now, start using the WiFi by connecting the nodes with each other wirelessly. Once the nodes are connected, the LEDs on them will become solid blue after blinking purple. Your WiFi is now ready! Log in by providing the Linksys Velop login password, click on Next, give your node a name, and that’s it!
Which Linksys Velop model you are using? What are your reviews? Did the suggestions and setup tips provided in this post help you out? Tell us via comments!