When choosing EMR software for a medical facility, it’s essential to ensure that the software is easy to use and will improve efficiency. The software should also be affordable without compromising on quality.
Intergy EHR and Medilinks EMR are two popular options in the market today, but which one is the best?
To help you make an informed decision, we provide a comprehensive juxtaposition of Intergy EHR vs. Medilinks EMR.
What is Intergy EHR?
Greenway Health’s Intergy EHR is a software solution that is specially designed for ambulatory health practices of every size. Using this EHR system’s electronic clinical option, you can create, store and retrieve patient data.
In addition, this software handles a variety of a practice’s daily tasks, including the documentation of patient information and medical records. Suitable for practices with multiple locations, Intergy caters to the needs of specialties such as primary care, internal medicine, multi-specialty, OB-GYN, cardiology, pediatrics and more.
What is Medilinks EMR?
Medilinks EMR is a cloud-based electronic health record system that you can access from any computer, giving you secure and convenient access to your medical history, prescriptions, and lab results. This software makes it possible for anyone to gather all three important pieces of information in an emergency situation where a doctor or healthcare professional who is unfamiliar with the patient must offer care.
MediLinks EHR also has practical applications when someone is responsible for another person’s medical carE
MediLinks EHR helps users take their entire family’s medical history wherever they go—in case they have to visit an unfamiliar GP or in case of emergencies involving family members
Intergy EHR Features
Intergy EHR is designed to provide you with the tools that you need to run a successful medical office. To that end, Intergy has included a plethora of features in its software. The following are just some of the highlights:
- Appointment Management: With this feature, it’s easy for your staff members to schedule appointments and track who has existing ones.
- Billing Management: You can use Intergy billing system to create invoices and send them out for payment.
- Clinical Workflow: This allows doctors and other healthcare workers to complete tasks more efficiently by preventing them from having to switch between apps or programs while working on something else in the same session (for example, using one program when seeing patients).
- Document Management: With this feature you can scan documents into your system as well as store them for later retrieval/usage without ever having them leave your office!
Medilinks EMR Features
Medilinks EHR includes the following features:
- Patient Portal – Patients can access their own health records and communicate with the physician via the patient portal.
- Compliance Tracking – EHR can help you meet compliance requirements for HIPAA, HITECH Act and ICD-10.
- Practice Management Software – It offers accounting, scheduling, billing, inventory management and other practice management tools to increase your productivity and efficiency.
- Patient Demographics & Lab Integration – With this integration feature of Medilinks EHR software you can easily import lab results from external sources into clinical documents or create an order for lab tests directly from within Intergy EHR.
Intergy EHR Demo
Intergy EHR demo is a great place to start if you are considering Intergy as your EHR software. You can also request a free demo by visiting their website and filling out the form. They will then contact you with more information on how to get started with the demo.
Medilinks EMR Demo
Medilinks EMR offers a free demo of their product to all potential customers. To request a demo, visit their website and fill out the contact form.
Intergy EHR Cost
Intergy EMR system is integrated into their practice management software, so if you want their EMR system, it will be bundled into another product. We got from vendors a quote for as low as $799 per provider, per month.
It’s important to note that there is no option to purchase a stand-alone practice management application from Greenway Health.
Medilinks EMR Cost
The Medilinks EMR pricing is not known. Contact the Medilinks sales team directly to request your quote for EMR pricing.
Medilinks EMR Pros and Cons
Medilinks EMR has several pros and cons, which we will discuss here in this section.
- The software provides various reporting tools to streamline reporting processes.
- Useful features for electronic documentation.
- Medilinks customer service is not responsive enough.
- They do not provide fast responses or multiple communication channels like emails, phone calls etc.
- There’s no option for sending messages to multiple users at a time in Medilinks EMR so they might have difficulty while discussing things with their doctors/clinicians.
Intergy EHR Pros and Cons
Here are some pros and cons of using Intergy EHR software:
- We’ve found Intergy’s PM and Practice Analytics reports to be a great tool for our business.
- The relief of claims entry and transmission has helped facilitate our processes.
- Intergy can be used in a variety of ways, some of which are suited to large practices but not to RCM/billing companies. We have found a way around this problem and are still able to use Intergy.
- I would like to see some more built in reports with filters (i.e., by date range).
Intergy EHR is a great electronic health record that can be used by physicians to keep track of their patients’ health records. The software offers many features such as immunization tracking, progress notes, and billing capabilities.
Medilinks EMR is also an excellent medical software program that allows doctors to create patient plans and maintain confidential information about them. The software has several useful features including patient intake forms, appointment scheduling, medication lists and much more!
Both products offer features at different price points so you may want to consider which one best fits your practice needs before making a final decision!
We hope that it will help you to make an informed decision about which healthcare software is right for your needs.