Displaying the engagement of your Instagram followers on the brand’s website is the new norm in the business, and why not since Instagram has 1.3 billion active users. Owing to such a massive number of active users, you can aggregate much user-generated content. Therefore, the more the quality UGC, the more the benefits like brand awareness, social proof, brand advocacy, social media presence, a boost in conversions etc.
However, thinking about embedding an Instagram feed on your website and embedding an Instagram feed is like chalk & cheese. To ensure that you are making proper use of the fantastic feature of the Instagram Widget, we have created a step-by-step guide.
So stay with us till the final word and become a master at embedding Instagram feed on website, even if you are not from a technical background.
Step By Step Process to Embed an Instagram Feed On Website
Step 1: Register yourself with Taggbox Widget
- Creating a free Taggbox Widget account or logging in to your existing account would get you started with your Instagram feed embedding journey.
- Now, click on “Add Social Feeds”.
Step 2: Choose the Desired Platform
- Now since you are adding a feed from Instagram, select Instagram from an option of over 20 social platforms.
- Following this step, you will need to choose the source type through which you want to collect posts from Instagram.
- Click on the “create feed” button to curate your feed in the concluding step.
Hashtag (#) — Collects Instagram hashtags in real-time.
Handles (@) – Gathers Instagram posts from a company’s profile.
Mentions (@) – A collection of Instagram posts referencing your brand.
Instagram Stories – This feature allows you to integrate Instagram Stories into your website.
Reels – Enter a URL to collect and curate highly engaging Instagram reels.
Tagged – Curate Instagram feeds where you’ve been tagged.
Videos — Combine all Instagram videos in any format.
Own Account – Gather Instagram posts uploaded to your account.
Step 3: Moderate, Customize and Personalize your feed
- Use multiple customized options like different layouts, themes, design elements, and colors under the Design button
- To maximize your widget performance and results, you can add unique posts, emphasize deals, integrate promotional announcements, add banners and tickers, CTA, etc., through the personalization button below the design button.
For New Connection
- Before clicking the “Create Feed” button, enter the input and then choose the “Manually approve posts before making them public?” checkbox if you’re creating a New Connection.
- All of your aggregated feeds will be moved to the Moderation Panel, where you can manually approve feeds based on your needs.
- If you leave this option unchecked, the connection’s Moderation will be disabled. The new information will be accepted automatically and go live on the website.
For Existing Connection
- Go to the “Social Feeds Panel” embedded on the left-hand side of the screen. if you wish to enable or disable Moderation for an existing connection. Then, select “Manage Feeds” from the drop-down menu.
- If your connection is “ON,” disable it by turning it “OFF.” to disable it for future posts and vice versa.
How to Use Moderation Panel
Click on the Moderation tab appearing on the left menu side.
In the Moderation Panel, you will come across three tabs:
- All Posts
Under “All Posts”, you can see all of your aggregated feeds.
Public Tab – Displays only public posts with ✓ the Green symbol.
Private Tab – Displays only private posts with the X Orange symbol.
Step 4: Embed Instagram Feed on a website
To embed Instagram feeds on your website, follow these steps:
- Select Embed Widget from the drop-down menu located below on the left side corner of the tool.
- Next, decide if you want to incorporate Instagram feeds on your website using HTML, WordPress, Wix, Squarespace, or another platform.
- Choose the widget’s height and width.
- Check out how the Instagram Widget looks by pressing the preview button. Then, click the Get Code button when you’re finished with your customization.
- Copy and paste this code into the website’s body section.
Best Social Media Aggregator Tools
If you are puzzled about selecting a tool to embed an Instagram feed on your website, do a blind buy from these two tools as they are the best in the business.
Taggbox Widget is a simple widget with no complications, so even someone with little technical experience may use it to improve the performance of their website.
Taggbox Widget allows you to integrate several Instagram feeds on a website with a single line of code. In contrast, Instagram demands you to insert the image code for each one manually.
Snapwidget enables you to display Facebook and Instagram posts on our website more precisely, increasing website traffic.
It shows your Instagram feed at the bottom of your page in a traditional and straightforward style so that your clients can easily visit your other social media accounts.
An Instagram widget displaying feedback from your followers on your website carries tremendous potential for your brand. If you have not embedded it on your website yet, waiting for any extra would not serve you any good. You can create a great Instagram widget through this step-by-step guide that will take your business to another level.