There is a reason Reddit is the 5th most visited website in the US and 13th in the world. It’s a constant source of breaking news, funny videos and all sorts of fascinating information. One of the things people can share are videos, from hilarious gifs to homemade videos, but Reddit doesn’t make it easy to upload them. Following are the instructions about how to download reddit videos.
Download reddit videos using Redv.co
One of the simpler options available, redv.co can help you to download reddit videos quickly and easily. The web version will only download the video or audio separately, so if you want to capture both together you will need to download their desktop app.
Here’s how it works:
- Paste the video URL or link into the text box by right-clicking it and then clicking Paste. Or left-click in the box and then press Ctrl-V.
- Click on the orange arrow and you will be taken to the video page.
- Click on the orange “Download” button and it will go to the video itself.
- Click on the three vertical dots select button in the bottom right corner of the video.
- Press on
To use it even faster, you can simply add “dl” after “reddit” in the URL. This will automatically take you to the download page on Redv.
Download reddit videos using Viddit.red
Viddit.red is another good downloader site with some extra options. You can download video without audio and audio without video, both in mp4 format. You can also download videos with automatically merged video and audio tracks, and convert audio track to mp3.
You just need to follow these simple instructions:
- Paste the video URL or link into the white text field by right-clicking it and then clicking Paste, or by left-clicking in the field and then pressing Ctrl-V.
- Click on the yellow Submit button
- To download only the video, click on the three vertical dots in the lower right corner of the video on the left side of the screen and click Download.
- To download the video with sound, click on the red Download HD Video button
Download reddit videos using RipSave
Your download should start automatically with RipSave. This gives you a number of options in terms of video quality, which can vary, depending on the source, from 240p to 1080p. You can download video with or without audio as mp4 and also audio track as m4a file.
Here’s how to download Reddit videos using RipSave:
- Paste the video URL or link into the white text box by right-clicking it and then clicking Paste, or by left-clicking in the box and then pressing Ctrl + V.
- Click on purple Download
- Click the green Download button to the right of the video quality level you want to save.
- A window will appear. Right click on green Download .mp4
- Left click on Save As…
- Navigate to where you want to save the video.
- Enter a name for the video.
- Press on
RipSave is great for downloading from other sites as it supports saving from YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, etc. It’s quite useful to have this feature in one place.
Read Also: How to Copy and Paste on a Chromebook – 2022