Risk management is increasingly recognized as a critical issue for businesses across all sectors, from fighting cyber risk, epidemics, climate change and fraud to coordinating complex supply chains and operational risks. As awareness of risk management increases, employers, customers and regulators are increasingly attaching importance to qualifications such as international ERM certificates.
The International Certificate in Enterprise Risk Management is an ideal qualification for anyone seeking a solid foundation in the theory and practice of effective risk management. There has never been a better time to earn your risk management qualification, support your organization in the post-Covid-19 economic recovery, and increase your potential earnings and career prospects.
What will I learn?
We at IRM India will equip you with the skills and practical skills to advance your career prospects. Our qualifications are globally recognized as the industry standard in Enterprise Risk Management. You will gain the skills to help develop, adapt and implement robust risk frameworks to improve the resilience of your business.
Module One: Principles of risk and risk management
- The concepts and definitions of risk and risk management
- Risk management standards
- Enterprise risk management
- Risk assessment, identification, analysis, and evaluation
- Risk responses and risk treatment
Module Two: Practice of risk management
- The global business environment
- Risk strategy and framework
- Risk culture, appetite, and tolerance
- Risk and organisations
- Risk assurance and reporting
- Case studies in organisational risk management
By studying this certificate, you will be able to:
- Recognise the origins and key concepts relating to risk management
- Compare and contrast the main risk management standards
- Apply the concepts of ERM
- Examine the main approaches to risk identification
- Use the main approaches to the analysis and evaluation of risk
- Distinguish the main features of risk control techniques
- Understand the impact of the wider business environment on risk management across sectors and regions
- Illustrate the key features of a risk management framework
- Explain the significance of issues of culture, appetite and tolerance, as well the key features of
corporate governance models, project risk and operational management systems
- Discuss the nature and purpose of internal control, audit and risk assurance techniques
- Analyse real-life case studies and identify key risk management lessons
Why the IRM?
IRM is one of the world’s leading providers of education and training for risk professionals, enabling you to make more informed risk decisions. The institute prepares enterprise risk management irm experts for today’s challenges and tomorrow’s opportunities.
Our internationally recognized online professional qualifications foster people who work at risk throughout their careers, and employers around the world are actively seeking to hire IRM-qualified risk professionals.