Personal Loans are available from Axis Bank to salaried employees with payback terms ranging from one to five years. The loan includes a straightforward and minimal documentation approach as well as a no-hassle loan application. Axis Bank personal loan amount ranging from Rs 50,000 to Rs 15,00,000 is available. The loan has a speedy approval so you can use the money right away rather than waiting for it to arrive after the need has passed.
Axis Bank Personal Loan has a lot of advantages. There are no fees associated with foreclosure or partial repayment of the loan with this loan. You will also earn eDGE loyalty points if you repay the loan earlier than expected. These points may be redeemed for online shopping and at Axis Bank Shopping collaborated partners. Read more about Axis bank personal loan here, its eligibility requirement and features.
Features of Axis Bank Personal Loan
- You can avail the loan amount of up to 15 lakhs without any restrictions on usage.
- The Axis bank personal loan interest rates vary from 12% to 24% per annum.
- Repayment tenure offered by axis bank is flexible and up to 24 months.
- The lowest EMI possible, according to the interest rate category of axis bank, is Rs 2224 per lakh.
- You are not required to pay any prepayment or foreclosure charges in the axis bank personal loan.
- You can avail eDGE loyalty points on axis bank personal loans.
- The loan processing charges are 1.50% to 2%, including taxes.
- Axis bank facilitates the borrower with a complete digital application procedure. You can also submit the KYC documents online without having to stand in long queues.
How can one calculate the Axis Bank personal loan EMI?
Using an online Personal Loan EMI Calculator or Axis Bank Personal Loan EMI Calculator, you can quickly calculate your monthly Personal Loan installment. There are no fees associated with its usage. For EMI Calculation, you only need to give the following information: Loan Amount, Rate of Interest, and Tenure.
You will receive an instant estimate of your Axis Bank Personal Loan EMI Online, as well as the entire loan cost and total interest payable. You can examine various options and select the tenure and amount that best fits your budget.
Axis Bank Personal Loan Eligibility Criteria
- The age gap of the applicant should be between 21 and 60 years.
- Net monthly income required to avail an axis bank personal loan is Rs 15,000.
- Personal loans are available to either salaried employees and government employees.
The Bottom Line
Personal Loan requirements differ from one consumer to the next. However, Axis bank offers personal loans for your every need. The axis bank personal loan interest rate and other charges are extremely low, making the loan more accessible and popular. Pre-payment alternatives are available at no cost with the loan, allowing you to pay off your debt whenever you want. You also have the facility of 24/7 customer service.
You can research more about the various personal loans offered by Axis bank for your every need. Learn more about the costs and related benefits. As a personal loan is unsecured, it does have a higher rate of interest. Therefore, you need to be extremely careful while applying for one. Consider the element of risk and save yourself with extremely higher interest rates. Improve your credit score to obtain the best possible axis bank personal loan interest rates.